Terms & conditions ShirtbyHand
Welcome to the ShirtbyHand website, Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your Order with Us as these Terms and Conditions contain important information about the ordering, processing, fulfillment and delivery of goods, including limitations of liability.
If you do not understand these Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions, please contact us via email email@example.com.
The term ‘ShirtbyHand Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kells shopping Centre Kells Co. Meath Ireland. Our company registration number is 466313. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Republic Of Ireland.
ShirtbyHand handles two fixed price's for shirts, which is 69 euro and 99 euro. The price will include design, shipping* and transaction fees.
*: Shipping will be included in the price in the Republic Of Ireland & The Netherlands. When an order gets placed from a different country then the The Republic Of Ireland or The Netherlands an extra charge might be added to the total price of the shirt.
Availability of Goods:
You acknowledge and agree that from time to time, some Goods on the website may be out of stock or univailable and we may not be able to fulfil all or part of your order. If this occurs ShirtbyHand.ie will contact you within (5) working days to arrange a variation of your order and ultimately a full or partial refund.
At ShirtbyHand we aim to deliver your order to your door within 3 weeks. This could vary at times due to order volumes, factory availability, fabric availability and shipping times. As much as we try to keep our delivery times within 3 weeks, we cannot absolutely guarantee this for every order - being hand made and customized goods occasionally fabric will be out of stock that results in slower than usual delivery. As a guide only, our products are usually delivered within 3 weeks and during periods of peak demand this may increase to 4-6 weeks.
This could vary at times due to events beyond our control, such as Bank Holidays, shipping and transport obstructions a political coup, acts of terrorism, alterations in legislative and commercial regulations, worker or union strikes, inability of ShirtbyHand suppliers to supply goods, political unrest, blockades stopping work, war, earthquake.
ShirtbyHand gift voucher:
Gift voucher delivery time.
Each gift voucher is sent by standard post and can take up to 4 working days to receive; this time may vary due to the time of year and causes beyond our control, these causes are stated under the heading Delivery time.
ShirtbyHand only covers Co Dublin and will only travel to an appointment within this region. If you intend to give the voucher to a person outside this area they still have the option to design and order a standard size shirt on our website or send us a shirt they would like the measurments taken from. The ShirtbyHand gift vouchers can be exchanged for goods on www.shirtbyhand.ie. ShirtbyHand gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
All our shirts are shipped using An Post , they are sent by standard post in order to keep our price at €69 and €99 (premium fabrics) if you wish to ship the shirts via track and trace though An Post, please contact our office to arrange this and an extra fee of €18.50 will be applied per shirt. Delivery of Goods will take place at the Delivery Address specified by you during the Order process. You will need to submit a separate Order for Goods where you require multiple delivery destinations.
If we are unable to deliver your Goods to the Delivery Address due to the size of the package or because there are restrictions on access to the Delivery Address or it is unsafe or impractical to make delivery, a calling card will be left for you to collect the Goods from a local delivery agent. It is your responsibility to follow the instructions stated on the calling card.
Where you do not collect your Goods from the local delivery agent office within 10 working days of a failed delivery, you must contact our office by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If Goods are required to be redelivered, you may be required to pay any associated fees for redelivery.
Bespoke Shirts Ireland Ltd reserves the right to refuse a return if it’s determined that an item has been worn and then returned for any reason other than being 'faulty'.
The customer chooses the design though the website www.shirtbyhand.ie and no refunds will be made for clients not satisfied with the choice of fabric they choose or the design they submitted. Any additional measurements or style detail, and/or alterations to measurements and style details must be sent in to email@example.com via email within 24 hours of order placement.
These guarantees are in addition to your statutory rights, which remain unaffected.If for any reason the item hasn't been worn and is faulty, simply return or post the shirt via standard mail in its original and unused condition, along with wrapping to our office Bespoke Shirts Ireland Ltd, Kells Shopping Centre Kells Co Meath within 28 days of purchase and we will exchange it or offer you a full refund. We are happy to accept items returned to us within 28-days of purchase. We will refund your credit or debit card once the items are received and processed.
Items returned to us after the 28-day grace period will be eligible for an exchange/credit. Any returns received outside this time frame may be considered at the discretion of Bespoke Shirts Ireland Ltd, and may only be refunded as a credit against a future purchase.
Please understand that, just to be fair about it, items must be returned to us in the same condition as they were shipped. They must be in an unused and perfectly saleable condition.